HR Manager required for International Service Company in Bangkok Thailand.
Following some recent movement with the global HQ’s there is need to being into the business an experience HR professional with proven change management and talent development experience.
- Act as HR Manager regionally for the business on the company’s policies and goal.
- Responsible for Human resources operations, support and advice on all people matters, ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to meet business unit requirements.
- Devise and implement talent management strategy for the region in line with corporate objectives.
- Work closely with senior management to achieve smooth growth transition.
- Provide advice and counsel to members of management and employees related to employment policies, employee relations issues, employment laws and regulations
- Assist managers and employees in the areas of performance management, training, employee evaluation, disciplinary actions, succession planning, etc.
- Implement change projects in all concerned aspects of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external expert.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in HRM or a related field.
- Proven Change Management and Talent Management experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in the position of HRBP (focusing on business partner) and experience in a up stream oil and gas business, preferably within a service company.
- Good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Active and fast learning person.
- Good command of English.
- Total Years Experience11+
Job Type: Full-time
- Total Years Experience 11 - 20