Our client is an international service and engineering company with a strong pedigree in Asia.
They need to bring into their business someone to deliver new and profitable business across area of responsibility. Provide technical support to the Client and Operation teams within area of responsibility. Ensure that the appropriate technical solutions are developed to satisfy client requirements whilst maximising company product line and expertise. Provide correct technical input to enable appropriate sales strategies to be developed. Measure and report on business activities. Ensure company HSEQ and policies, procedures and any related legislation is complied with and achieve optimal service quality to achieve client satisfaction.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Ensure the provision of first line specialist and technical liaison with clients and The company’s operations and product line teams
2. Identify opportunities for marketing the technology and seeking new business then develop appropriate strategies for delivering them in conjunctions with the Business Development Manager
3. Respond to tender and quotation requests ensuring that commercial evaluations, business cases and compilation of BER’s are actioned
4. Work in close liaison with Operations and Product Line teams to assist in the delivery of new technology to client base
5. Ensure flow of information across Operations and Product line teams
6. Establish regular liaison with clients. Support Operations teams in driving improvements and opportunities for increasing revenue
7. Develop presentations on product line for delivery to clients or potential clients and undertake meetings, technology gatherings etc which provide an opportunity to circulate information on the company products and their capabilities
8. Provide forecast and budget support to the Product Line and Region organisation
9. Collaborate with clients in technology initiatives for enhancing performance and improving margins
10. Provide required reports as per schedule and ensure Salesforce database is kept up to date
11. Ensure that client technical , procedures and processes to ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained and exposure to liability or risk to The company’s reputation is minimised. Provide leadership in all ethical issues; ensure employees are aware of The company’s compliance requirements and feel able to report possible violations or conflicts of interest.
14. Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes & systems. Take an active part in quality improvement processes. Act on reported deficiencies and approve deviations from standard procedures as appropriate.
15. Ensure that employees adhere to and comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes. Provide leadership in HSE; encourage employees to take responsibility and be accountable for their own and others’ safety and provide an environment where they feel authorised to stop any unsafe job. Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participates in incident investigations.
16. Supervise, mentor and coach direct reports and ensure completion of their Employee Development Plans. Where applicable, ensure that training and competency programs are in place to facilitate the mentoring of subordinates through the competency system. Conduct competency assessments when required.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Hold a Professional Qualification preferably in a Technical area
10+ years work experience within Technical or Sales role preferably in line with a company product line
Proficient in MS Word, Data Bases and PowerPoint
Financial Awareness preferable in relation to tender/quotation/ budget process